Sunday, February 19, 2023

What Day Is It?

 I honestly have been so off on my days.  I am looking forward to Tuesday when we can have our schedule back and start really diving into our shadow study.  Kelly and I have been finding lots of fun ideas for exploration and learning.  


Remember that we do not have preschool tomorrow, February 20th, as Ballard has the day off for President's Day.  I will be finalizing assessments for the state and working on finishing off our calendar for the year with all the finalized dates of events that will be taking place at preschool.  


As much as we are so over the snow, Lenna loves it so very much. 


Who can make the tallest tower as a TEAM?

















Always building with blocks.  Less toys equals more creativity. I am slowly getting fewer each year.  

Our fish are so loved, even though the dirty tank drives me crazy, our plants are thriving from that poo!






Love how they always want to snuggle up close to read a book. 


Letter Bingo!





Dance Party!



















Our healthy snack was a hit.





Office work.






The outfit!

The ring from her BFF.

Raising little farm babes.


I think Kelly got stuck with all the kids. 







More reading and snuggles.

Discovery!


I just had to add in my sweet goat kisses. 




No comments:

Post a Comment