Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Rainbows

Hello families,

It has been awhile since I have updated.  I would be lying if I said it has been an easy transition back to a full class after a looooong struggle to get healthy kiddos.  We have more gone this week with new viruses popping up.  I feel like I have been bombarded with information about Coronavirus and can't catch my breath...literally.  I have so many emails to read and webinars to attend to do the best I can to keep this nasty virus out of our classroom and planning for the future.   I fear for the return of all the families from Spring Break.  It will be a challenge, but this too shall pass.  Warm weather needs to sick around a bit longer.  :)

We have enjoyed a relaxing study on rainbows and doing a lot of social emotional lessons to help with some struggles do to attendance inconsistency and spring fever.  We are all ready to have our school days with more outdoor learning.  :)

You will see a conference sign up in the beginning of April, as we prepare for late April conferences.

Have a blessed day and a wonderful Spring Break!

Hugs,

Hollie


















































No comments:

Post a Comment