Thursday, December 5, 2019

Christmas Fun!

It's my most favorite time of year at preschool...well, I guess I have lots of favorite times, but I adore watching the magic of the season in the children's eyes.

We have been busy practicing the songs for our program and I am truly impressed at how well they already know their lines and songs.  They did amazing today!

Our program is set for Friday December 20th at 6:30 pm at Grace E Free Church in Huxley.  We will have a rehearsal on Friday morning from 9-9:30 at Grace E Free Church.  Please have your child at the church at 9 to get in costumes and we will run through the program(it is a very quick performance).  You are more than welcome to just hang out in the lobby with the other families while we practice.  I just ask that you don't watch, as we like it to be a surprise.  ;).

After the performance on Friday evening, we will have refreshments.  I am asking that each family bring 1-2 dozen cookies to the Church on Friday morning that we can offer on Friday evening.  Thank you!

On December 16th we will be decorating gingerbread houses and you are welcome and encouraged to join us.  This is such a fun activity, but I will need your help with supplies.  I will be sending out a sign-up genius to sign up for supplies for the party.  Thank you again and again for your support! Supplies will need to be delivered December 12th.  How is all of this happening so fast?

I look forward to celebrating the birth of our Savior with you and your children through lots of fun activities.  We have started an advent tree at preschool and each morning we read a verse from the Bible...it has been great listening to the children share thoughts and ideas about Christmas.


























No comments:

Post a Comment