Friday, September 13, 2024

Blessed

 We ended the week of school and "blessed" is the word that sums it all up.  I feel blessed by my amazing assistant, our students and all the adults that love and guide these beautiful children.  We have had so much fun getting to see personalities come out this week and witnessing sweet friendships begin.  I love watching our little preschool family unfold. 


We practiced lots of basics this week, such as putting caps on markers and glue sticks, using scissors, holding a pencil and how to draw a person.  We have also still provided the tools and opportunity to explore balance.  We have so much to discover with this unit study.  

Please take note of the important dates on the last blog I posted.  We have also set a date for the Christmas program, Our special program will be on December 17th at 6:30 pm.   


We will have school pictures coming up, but I am still waiting on dates that work with our photographer.  I will be sure to keep you posted.  



































































No comments:

Post a Comment