Thursday, May 2, 2024

SOOOOO BEHIND!

 Hello lovely families!


It's been a hot minute since I updated our blog and I am not sure why I am so behind with everything lately.  ;)  I apologize and I hope you enjoy taking a sneak into our wonderful mornings together.  It seems like the year just started and now we are down to our last few weeks together.  When I look around in our classroom. I can't help but think about what a gift it has been teaching your children.  God also has this amazing way of making our last weeks together complete chaos so that we are ready for a break as teachers...it happens each year.   I truly am not ready for them to walk out that door for the last time.  The love in the classroom this year is so very special.  We have all learned and grown so much together and the memories will last a lifetime.  


If I keep typing, I will be in a puddle of tears, so I am going to stop now.  :). We have exactly 7 days left of preschool.  How????!!!!!


Important dates- 

Tuesday, May 14th 10:00-11:30  Tea Party.   Your child may invite a guest to accompany them for this special day. Please do not bring siblings, as I truly want this to be a special time with you and your preschooler.  


Wednesday, May 15th- Last day of preschool.  :(


Thursday, May 16th- Graduation at Centenial Park in Huxley 2:00-3:00.  Invite your friends and family to enjoy this special time together.  Please bring your own chair for the park.  :)







































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment